2. I bought new tires for my diva of a jeepeta (yay! and ouch!) and found out that the list of work that needs to be done to make my diva safe to drive is ever-growing. ugh.
3. Friends Nicki and Patrick turned 26 and 28 respectively. congrats, guys! (a moment to fondly remember the stupid things I did at those ages...., which I might have repeated this weekend in their honor). I made them a Canadian flag ice cream cake. yum!
4. I had brunch! (how little you realize this is actually a big event)
5. I got certified as an open water diver - passed the final exam with a 94%
and, perhaps coolest of all, my little Broski, JT, climbed Mt. Fuji!!! - ok, so that has absolutely nothing to do with me, but I am completely jealous that he has such a cool accomplishment crossed off his bucket list, and at only 26 years old! what an overachiever. I'll have to go climb a mountain now to catch up...and will definitely hope that he includes me in any plans to climb the next one. J, what do you say we do Mt. Kilimanjaro together? - maybe in 2013? or you could come here and do Pico Duarte with me. That's the highest peak in the Caribbean (probably not so great as Fuji....)
JT has some video of his adventures, if you'd care to watch...by now maybe you've guessed that this kinda stuff runs in the family.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C01IdCPvD2M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26sjoxza-HQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4qSy47NDWY
![]() |
| that's my brother! |



No comments:
Post a Comment